Monday, August 3, 2009

Trying to leave

Sometimes trying to leave is the hardest part. Last night, after Mike's family left, we went to my house and fussed with my computer and crackberry trying to fill it with music, podcasts, and pdfs, stuff it can do but that I hadn't done yet. I had a three different sync softwares on there, cause I tinker. Well, that was one too many. In an attempt to clean things up I wiped my device. Yup, I didn't back it up first, you guessed it. Mike and I were scrambling to put it all back together and feeling rushed cause his dad was picking us up at mike's. It all came together in the end.
There were several on the road mishaps as well. So we pull into his garage and the gas co man approaches us to tell us that there was a gas leak coming from mikes line. They tore up his street, shut down the line, fixed it, and we filling it up when we arrived. Wow. Now were chillin in the observation deck, watching the planes come and go and listening to classical music. A bonus for showing up barely.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment